SC ABA's 12th Annual Conference
Based on member feedback, this year the SC ABA Conference Virtual Option will be provided through ASYNCHRONOUS RECORDING of all sessions!!
4 invited presentations,
3 workshops, and
9 breakout sessions!
Virtual registration will include access to all sessions asynchronously through the SC ABA website for 45 days.
We plan to post links to all sessions by 11/1/2023. Purchase of virtual registration at the early bird certified member level or regular certified level will include access to CEUs for ALL sessions.
THERE WILL BE NO LIVESTREAMING OPTION THIS YEAR. THOSE SELECTING THE VIRTUAL OPTION WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW RECORDED SESSIONS ON THEIR OWN TIME. Sessions will be posted no later than 11/1/2023.
Join us for fabulous content from our featured speakers, including:
- Dr. Scott Herbst, on leadership informed by Relational Frame Theory
- Dr. Colin Muething, on preventing the relapse of challenging behavior
- Dr. Alice Shillingsburg, on developing gestures as an early communication skill
- Dr. Susan Wilczynski, on implementing disability and diversity affirming evidence-based practice of applied behavior analysis!
NEW offerings at our 2023 Conference include:
- 3 concurrent workshops - choose the one you want to attend!
- 3 concurrent breakout sessions
- Up to TEN scholarships available! - including for virtual attendance!
- The opportunity to access ALL conference content asynchronously for up to 45 days after the conference through the SC ABA website.
Early bird registration is open to SC ABA members from June 30 - Aug 15, 2023. (Make sure you are logged into the SC ABA website to access this benefit). Not yet a member? Join us! General registration opens Aug 16, 2023.